16 May 2011

I'ts Been A While

Nearly 6 months to be exact. But now that my other blog has come to the end of it’s shelf life, I have some new found free time to come back here and give my thoughts on what is going on around the world in the game of football. I have also set up a Twitter account (@Pricep87), not least to post updates and links to this blog and to try and promote it as much as I can.

To any new readers of this page, the words you see will mainly be of my own opinions rather than reports, and forgive me for not sitting on the fence as all of this is typed up around my 50 hour working week. After all, football is nothing without debate, so please feel free to leave your own opinions and comments. For anyone returning, as you can see I’ve give it a bit of a clean up, removing all old posts on gaming to turn it into a football only blog.

I’m not a professional writer, I’m just a 24 year old lad from Coventry with a lot on my mind. I do hope you enjoy reading

No comments: